Meet The CirKiss Girls
Candace T. - CirKiss Life, Styling Guru & Socialite
Candace Woods, affectionately known in the Twitterverse as @Ms_Socialite, is CirKiss Life’s Styling Guru… and for good reason – Candace’s refined, yet glamorous take on fashion lands her from consulting in personal closets to backstage at runway shows in a matter of minutes.
Her years of employment in retail service have afforded her the opportunity to work with thousands of consumers searching for the perfect outfits for every occasion. Her keen sense of fashion culture and clear intuition for what looks right, sparked the creation of her personal blog, CardigansandPearls. True to her positive personality, Candace stresses to clients and readers “When you look good, you feel good!”
Candace is currently working full-time as a government contractor and grad-schooling her way to a Masters in Sociology. Get in touch with her directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7 Random Questions for Candace T.:
1. What’s your fashion style? Preppy, with edge.
2. What social issue bothers you most? Young women who are unaware of their self-worth.
3. What’s your favorite day of the week? Sunday Funday!
4. What was your college major? Sociology.
5. What inspires you? Individuals who uplift others without desire for recognition.
6. Chocolate, vanilla or strawberry? Cookies & Cream! And then I’ll take strawberry.
7. What’s your favorite accessory? Long scarves and earrings.
Krissy Nicole - Wardrobe Specialist
The geekishly stylish Kristin Sutton effortlessly holds up to her label as CirKiss Life’s Wardrobe Specialist. Kristin’s individuality is confidently exuded in how she expresses everything from her hair, to her clothing, to her accessories. She holds no bars when it comes to creating looks from vintagely classic to modernly elegant. Even on a basic day, Kristin’s bold personality cannot be silenced.
Her obsession with thrifting finally caught up with her when she launched Krissy’sKlozet, a self-named boutique of personal, hand-picked favorites from her own closet and beyond. Krissy’s acknowledgement of individual difference allows her to guarantee all styling clients can dress as their true selves, even if they do not dare to be as bold as she.
Krissy is currently in grad school for forensic psychology (beat that!) and the owner of Krissy’s Klozet. Get in touch with her directly at email@example.com.
7 Random Questions for Krissy Nicole:
1. Name two pet-peeves. a. Ashy Lips. b. Loud, obnoxious people.
2. What’s your dream job? Styling celebs while providing therapy.
3. What food could you eat every day for the rest of your life? Any type of Mexican cuisine.
4. What makes a good friend? Respect and being brutally honest.
5. What’s your go-to outfit? Levi’s, button-up blouse or Tee and one of my fave grandpa cardis. Oh, and some type of sweet foot work.
6. Where are you from? Thee burbs of veeayeeeee.
7. Describe yourself in one word: Hungry.
Considering her fashion sense a by-product of those around her, Christina Sturdivant has emerged from high-school-baggy-pants-wearing-tomboy to twenty-something-girlyboy-who-sometimes-dabbles-with-skirts-and-accessories.
She prefers to wear flats on dates and is currently obsessed with headscarves from Krissy’s Klozet. She collects buttons, neck scarves and cute guys.
She has a passion for exploration and loves going to new events, restaurants and doing various types of personal and professional development.
If she could live in Starbucks, she totally would.
Christina is the Executive Director of D.R.E.A.M. Life, Inc. and currently writes and consults for various businesses in The District. Get in touch with her directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7 Random Questions for C. Sturdi:
1. What’s the worst job you’ve ever had? The last one I quit.
2. Where’s your favorite place to shop? Urban Outfitters.
3. What’s your favorite hobby? Writing.
4. Would you rather live in the city or the ‘burbs? City Life!
5. Current Occupation? Montgomery’s Mom; D.R.E.A.M. Life, Inc., Executive Director; Skillology.com, Writer/Consultant; Ms. Maryland United States, Publishing Assistant;CirKiss Life, Lifestyle Guide.
6. Best date you’ve ever had? Chipotle + Entourage + Champagne + Couch + Hott Guy.
7. Where do you love to hang? Coffee shops.